Road Widener FH skid steer attachment: greater operating efficiency and productivity in road shouldering, backfilling, kerbing and aggregate laying.
While the Road Widener skid steer attachment is smaller than traditional road wideners, it is big on benefits, efficiency and features.
- Easily maneuvered around guardrails, sign posts, mailbox posts and other obstructions
- Transported on common-width trailers pulled by a pick-up truck
- Precise operator control over flow and placement of material
- Disperses a 20-ton load of aggregate in minutes
- Left or right material dispersal
- Works with any make of skid steer or compact track loader with an attachment plate
- Wheel-turning extensions available to fit all types of dump trucks
- Low operating cost
- 360-degree steerable front end
- Ability to easily disperse gravel, asphalt (comes with asphalt ready heat rated belt) and topsoil
- Can be used for trench repairs
- Durable and reliable to give you years of service
- Remote control functionality for safe operation
- Made in USA using highest quality American components
Find out more on our website here.