Once compacted, waste materials like EPS and certain types of plastic foam can be used for recycling or sold in compacted form to the plastic industry. Compacted material is converted into plastic granules which can be used for the production of picture frames, construction materials and other plastic products.
All RUNI Screw Compactors Feature:
- Optimum solutions based on RUNI’s pioneering work, development, and long experience
- Continuous compacting of material, 24 x 7
- High rate of compacting because of high pressure
- Low energy consumption because of the torque of the screw
- No heat required, instead the friction of the material is used, saving energy
- Tough and user-friendly, built for hard work
RUNI SK120 Screw Compactor: Compact and user-friendly screw compactor for EPS
RUNI SK240 Screw Compactor: Screw compactor for the greater requirement
RUNI SK370 Screw Compactor: Versatile compactor for large quantities and industrial use
Turn your waste into value instead of it ending up as an environmental liability. Compacted waste also takes up a fraction of your warehouse space.
Telford Smith Engineering has compacting solutions for many different materials across a wide range of industries.
For more information on RUNI Screw Compactors or to dicuss your compaction requirements please call to talk to an expert or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.