Telford Smith Engineering is the Australasian Agent for XALOY USA, the industry benchmark, and are requested more than any other make.
World-class quality from ISO 9001 registered facilities, improved structural backing steels and manufacturing techniques set XALOY barrels apart in consistency and reliability.
Features of XALOY Single Screw Barrels:
- XALOY bimetallic barrels provide a choice of alloys to suit your specific needs for resistance to abrasive and corrosive wear.
- We offer the full product range of XALOY barrels, which include these recognised types:
- X-102 - Sets industry standard for general-purpose bimetallic barrels.
- X-800 - Gives exceptional wear resistance. For both abrasive wear and corrosion resistance X-800 leads the industry.
- X-309 - Gives superior corrosion resistance.