The impressive line-up features a large choice of High Feed Solid Carbide End Mills that accomplish the most astounding performance in the business. Teco's End Mills can be utilized in the industry for a wide range of applications, for example, solidified steels, delicate steels, titanium, cobalt chrome and some more.
- Can be utilized for moulds for cake structures and heating dishes, phones, garden seats, jars, toys, bottles, recyclable cutlery and dishes, gems, golf clubs, security protective caps, PC and embellishment lodgings.
- Used in making infusion moulds, glass shape, haggle moulds, rotating conjunctures, cam shaft machining and much more.
- 70% higher feeds compared to conventional end mills with same helix point.
- No vibrations, chatter free.
- Best surface quality and free from corrosion.
- Longer tool life.
- Greater cutting depths.
- Much reduced run-out.
- SuperF-UT N has 35°/38° helix angle and 4-teeth High-alloyed steel and solidified steel up to 1600 N/mm2 with 6 variations in various lengths with HA-or HB-shank make it best among its class.
- SuperF-UT N_F has 30°/32° helix angle, 4-teeth, extraordinary roughing geometry, space penetrating and roughing. With alloyed steel up to 1400 N/mm2, solidified steel up to 48 HRC, Ni-und Ti-compounds, particularly for vast cutting widths under extreme machining conditions. The 2 variations to DIN long with HA-or HB-shank adds to its features.
- Super-UT N-3 has 41°/43°/45° helix angles, 3-teeth, opening boring, roughing and completing, particularly for compelling cutting applications. High-alloyed steel and solidified steel up to 1400 N/mm2 with 2 variations to DIN with HA-or HB-shank.