Rubber Expansion Joints are a flexible connector fabricated of natural or synthetic elastomers and fabrics and metallic reinforcements designed to provide stress relief in piping systems due to thermal changes.
Rubber expansion joints
- REJ - Single Sphere Rubber Expansion Joint
- TREJ - Double Sphere Rubber Expansion Joint
- T12REJ - Twin Sphere Union Rubber Expansion Joint
Size range: 1¼" – 24"
Standard material: EPDM, Neoprene, Viton, Buna/Nitrile, Hyperlon, Natural Rubber
Custom sizes are available on request
Male to male pump connectors
Pump Connectors are flexible metal assemblies, primarily designed to isolate vibration from pumps on both the suction and discharge sides of the pump. They help to prevent damage caused by vibration, expansion and contraction.
- Size range: 25mm – 40mm
- Standard thread type: BSPT
- Standard fitting material: 316 Stainless steel
- Standard material: 304 Stainless steel convoluted hose (316 available)
Custom lengths and sizes are available on request
Table ‘E’ pump connectors
They help to prevent damage caused by vibration, expansion and contraction. They accept thermal expansion and reduce piping stress due to minor misalignment.
- Size range: 32mm – 300mm.
- Standard flange type: Tab ‘E’.
- Standard fitting material: Steel painted black (Stainless steel available).
- Standard material: 304 Stainless steel convoluted hose (316 available).
- Custom lengths, flanges and sizes are available on request.