The Steel strappig tool is reliable and suited to use in medium / heavy industrial duty applications.
Available standard on 16mm (5/8") is also complete with 13mm (1/2") and 19mm (3/4") strap guides included into the box.
- ERGONOMIC AND MODERN DESIGN
- LIGHT AND COMPACT
- EFFICIENT SEAL
- LOW FORCE TO OPERATE
- EASY TO USE
Columbia IMASteel Strapping Combination Tool Spec
- Package type - Flat (minimum 150mm—6”)
- Minimum diam. For - round pack 1000mm (40”)
- Joint type - Sealless
- Strap quality - Bright—blue—high tensile Rmax.=1100 N/mm2
- Strap Width - from 13mm(1/2”) up to 19mm (3/4”)
- Strap thickness - Rmax=850 N/mm2 From 0,45mm up to 0,7mm (0.018”—0.028”)
- Strap thickness - Rmax=1100 N/mm2 From 0,45mm up to 0,63mm (0.018”- 0.025”)
- Max. tension / Gear ratio - Around 500 Kg on strap / around 1: 17
- Weight - Around 4 Kg / Around 4,5 Kg for IMA G
For more information on Steel Strapping Tools please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.