The hollow rod cylinder uses a locking system that pulls the pulling mandrel and removes the tube stub from the tube sheet. This puller is capable of pulling stubs from 5/8" up to 3" diameter from tube sheets up to 9” thick.
The Stub Puller can be used to extract tubes from a tube sheet. When the pulling cylinder reaches the end of its travel it is manually released and removed from tube. If the tube is free it can then be pulled by hand or you could use the TMF High Speed Puller to completely extract the tube.
- Can be purchased with or with out trolley.
- Hydraulic power unit is removable from Trolley
- Pulling gun rests in cradle in Trolley
- Pulling cylinder is fitted with bridle for use with spring balancer.
- Specify vertical of horizontal application.
- Electrical console is sealed from harsh environment in
- lockable cabinet separate from HPU tank
- All control functions are 24-Volt remote pendant on 6-meter cable
Functions of Tube Stub Pullers - BiteMe 30 Ton
- Pull / Jog
- Retract / Jog
- Pull / Automatic
For more information on Tube Stub Pullers - BiteMe 30 Ton, please call or email for a direct reply.