Eliminate the Cleaning Struggle with an Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner
With all the tools and effort needed for effective car repairs, an ultrasonic parts cleaner can save you a significant amount of time, which ultimately means you save money and have happier customers. CleenSonic has developed an astoundingly effective cleaning technology, so now, to help automotive mechanics and specialists, we are offering our ultrasonic parts cleaner for sale.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding an Ultrasonic Parts Washer
When first told about the concept of a sonic parts cleaner, people often entertain several misconceptions it’s important to address:
- Energy Consumption – The term “ultrasonic cleaner” can conjure an image of something like a jet engine powering a cleaning tank. However, nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, the technologies we employ, such as Ultratecno, minimises energy consumption so that our cleaners are more energy efficient than traditional cleaning methods. This efficiency results in a system that lets you be more environmentally-friendly while lowering your power bill.
- Cleaning Tank Size – Another notion that frequently comes up is that the tanks are as large as a building. While we make standard tanks that hold up to 5,500 litres and can custom-build larger tanks, we also manufacture ultrasonic cleaning tanks that are significantly smaller. Our smallest standard tanks can fit comfortably on a work table or bench alongside your workers.
- Expensive Chemicals – Many traditional washing methods involve harsh chemicals that are dangerous for your employees if mishandled and are very expensive. Due to the power of cavitation that our cleaners apply to your advantage, you achieve more effective cleaning results with less costly and softer chemicals.
The truth about ultrasonic cleaning is that it is an effective, efficient, and cleaner technology than other methods of cleaning parts and tools.
Benefits of Using an Ultrasonic Cleaner for Car Parts
With those misconceptions out of the way, it’s time to consider the material ways that an ultrasonic parts cleaner can benefit your business.
- The ultrasonic cleaner is easy to use and requires minimal handling during operation. Rather than taking a “hands-on” approach to cleaning, your team can now put the parts in the cleaner, tend to another activity in the meantime, and pull out the cleaned parts when you need them.
- The cleaning technology involved produces superior results to traditional cleaning methods. Even in hard-to-reach places, the effects of cavitation create an extremely effectual cleaning operation. Parts that are cleaned more effectively will then work better, resulting in customers who have nothing but positive things to say about your service.
- Despite being more effective, ultrasonic cleaners can also be gentler on sensitive parts that require cleaning. While many people rely on extra effort and force to clean difficult messes, this can result in damage or deformation if the parts you’re cleaning, aren’t sturdy enough. An ultrasonic cleaner eliminates this issue and ensures that you don’t sacrifice effectiveness on more sensitive cleans.
WHY TRUST CLEENSONIC REGARDING THE ULTRASONIC AUTO PARTS CLEANER
We have over 20 years of experience with sonic cleaning technologies and continue to stay on the cutting-edge. During this time, we’ve consistently improved our understanding of how to effectively clean any surface that is safe to submerge in cleaning solutions. We’ve worked with nearly every industry, ranging from metal fabrication firms that need the largest tanks available to jewellery cleaners which require precise, careful cleaning with small tanks.
Our experience with automotive experts has helped us to design tanks perfectly suited for car mechanics who don’t have a lot of space to work. Our tanks are carefully designed to minimise their footprints in your working area, so they don’t get in the way while they’re cleaning your parts and tools. Request your free solution exploration session to learn more about how our tanks can help you work more effectively and profitably.