The Professional Low Profile Solution
- No tools are needed for changing the hexagon cassettes
- Innovative, pinless wrench construction incorporates quick release cylinder and automatic crank engagement
- Single 360° hydraulic swivel manifold complete with screw lock couplings increases wrench and hose manueverability
- Cylinders and low profile cassettes have been engineered to give ultra slim, compact low clearance tooling with a small nose radius
- Robust design with minimal parts enables easy on-site maintenance without special tools
- Nut sizes covered range from 1¼ - 4? inch (30 - 115 mm)
- Optimized strength-to-weight ratio
- Fast operation due to the large nut rotation per wrench cycle (30 degree rotation angle) and rapid return stroke
- All wrenches are nickel-plated for excellent corrosion protection and improved durability in harsh environments
- All wrenches are fitted with bronze bushings to ensure the ratchet will never seize in the sideplates, thus eliminating costly repairs
- Constant torque output provides high accuracy across the full stroke
- In-line reaction foot ensures accuracy by reducing internal deflections
W-Series, Low Profile Torque Wrenches
This product range has been designed using state-of-the art CAD techniques to bring you the most advanced low profile torque wrench on the market. Safety, quality, toughness and reliability are built in.
During the design process every prototype was put through finite element stress analysis, photo-elastic modelling, rigorous cyclic testing and strain gauging.
TSP - Pro Series Swivel
Featuring Tilt and Swivel technology the TSP provides 360° X-axis rotation and 160° Y-axis rotation.
How to Order
Order an accessory which can be fitted to existing W-Series wrenches.
Factory fitted to new W-Series wrenches: Suffix the wrench model number with "-P" e.g.: W2000-P.
Torque Wrench Hoses
Use Enerpac THQ-700 Series hoses with W- Series torque wrenches to ensure the integrity of your hydraulic system.