- Features Z-CLASS high-efficiency pump design; higher oil flow and bypass pressure
- Two-speed operation and high by-pass pressure reduces cycle time for improved productivity
- Heat exchanger warms exhaust air to prevent freezing and cools the oil
- Ergonomic pendant allows remote operation up to 20 feet
- Glycerin filled pressure gauge with transparent overlays in Ft.lbs and Nm for Enerpac torque wrenches provide a quick torque reference
- Regulator-Filter-Lubricator with removeable bowls and auto drain is standard
-Q suffix pumps are for 10,000 psi torque wrenches, and include spin-on couplers.
Twin Torque Wrench Hoses
Use Enerpac THQ-700 series twin hoses with 10,000 psi pumps.
ZA4T-Series Pump Applications
The ZA4T-Series pump is best suited to power medium to large size torque wrenches. Patent-pending Z-CLASS technology provides high by-pass pressures for increased productivity. Its high power to weight ratio and compact design make it ideal for applications which require easy transport of the pump.