- Features Z-CLASS high-efficiency pump design; higher oil flow and bypass pressure, cooler running and requires 18% less current draw than comparable pumps
- Powerful 1.7 hp universal electric motor provides high power-to-weight ratio and excellent low-voltage operating characteristics
- High-strength, molded composite shroud protects motor and electrical components, while providing an ergonomic, non-conductive handle for easy transport
- Low-voltage pendant provides additional safety for the operator
Pro Series pump only
- LCD readout provides pressure display and a number of diagnostic and readout capabilities never before offered on a portable electric pump
- AutoCycle feature provides continuous cycle operation of the torque wrench as long as the advance button is pressed (pump can be used with or without auto cycle feature)
Basic electrical package includes mechanical contactor, ON/OFF toggle switch, pendant with electro-mechanical pushbuttons, 24V transformer timer and operator accessible circuit breaker.
Back-lit LCD and pressure transducer featuring AutoCycle technology.
- Digital read-out and “AutoCycle” setting
- Pump usage information, hour and cycle counts
- Low-voltage warning and recording
- Self-test and diagnostic capabilities
- Information can be displayed in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- Pressure transducer is more accurate and durable than analog gauges
- Easy-viewing variable rate display
- Display pressure in bar, MPa or psi
Z-CLASS – A Pump For Every Application
Patented Z-CLASS pump technology provides high by-pass pressures for increased productivity—important in applications using long hose runs and high pressure-drop circuits, like heavy lifting or certain double-acting tools.
Enerpac ZU4 Hydraulic Pumps are built to power small to large torque wrenches. Choosing the right ZU4 torque wrench pump for your application is easy.
Classic Electric Torque Wrench Pump
The Classic has traditional electro-mechanical components (transformers, relays and switches) in place of solid-state electronics. The Classic delivers durable, safe and efficient hydraulic power.
Pro Series Electric Torque Wrench Pump
Digital (LCD) display features a built-in hour meter, pressure display and shows self-diagnostic, cycle-count and low voltage warning information. These premium features are not available on any other pump—anywhere!
AutoCycle feature provides continuous cycle operation of the torque wrench as long as the advance button is pressed. (Pump can be used with or without AutoCycle feature).