The high cost and logistical complexity of printing, mailing and storing paper-based forms and documents is driving many organisations to seek alternative methods of creating, distributing and archiving documentation.
The WilComm document output management system from Wilkinson helps businesses achieve greater efficiency and productivity by automating these processes, whilst at the same time reducing document management, printing and distribution costs.
The concept behind WilComm is simple: it converts the raw data from your ERP, financial and business applications into well-designed electronic forms and documents; intelligently distributes these electronic forms in a choice of formats: print, fax or email; and automatically files or archives them for quick and easy retrieval at a later date.
The WilComm document output management suite offers:
• Document process automation for the intelligent creation, delivery and storage of electronic forms and documents
• Choice of document distribution: print, fax, email, file and archive
• Reduction or elimination of pre-printed stationery
• Multi-language capability, including Asian languages [DBCS]
• Platform, printer and application-independent design
• Integrates with existing IT infrastructure without costly changes or upgrades
• Supports all common ERP, business and accounting applications