- Performance rated for the Australian climate.
- High efficiency stainless steel heat exchanger.
- Unobstructed low pressure loss air flow path.
- Fan-forced air cooled refrigerant condenser.
- Auto condensate drain with isolation valve.
- Industrial grade R134a or R407C refrigerant.
- Standard 240 Volt plug and play connection.
- Corrosion resistant chassis and enclosure.
- Auto capacity control and protection functions.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards.
A refrigerant dryer should normally be installed downstream from the compressor and air receiver. It is also recommended to install a compressed air pre-filter upstream of the dryer to prevent build-up of dirt and oil contaminants inside the heat exchanger.
Fusheng refrigerant dryers are covered by a 2-year warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.