ARTU ALL-PURPOSE DRILLS
- For rotary and percussion drilling.
- Manufactured to stay sharp longer than standard drills.
- Easily Resharpened on ARTU grinding wfit aheels
Drills easily through
- hardened steel up to 70 HRC
- steel reinforced concrete
- some cast metals
- stone & bricks
- baked ceramics
- Metric & imperial sizes from 3.0mm -25mm or 1/8" - 1" in standard, long and extra-long lengths.
- Available singly or in sets of 5 metric sizes either metric or imperial sizes
- Also available: ARTU special carbide tipped hacksaw blade and rod saws - fit any hacksaw frame
ARTU PORC+ FOR DRILLING PORCELAIN TILES
- Specially ground Tungsten Carbide tip
- Hardness over 2000HRA
- Ideal for drilling very hard materials (not suitable for steel)
- No centering device needed
- Coolant needed
- Sizes from 4mm to 8mm
Note: For holes bigger than 5mm pre-drill with smaller size
ARTU SHARPENING WHEEL specialised for precise sharpening of ARTU drill bits.
- Made of silicon carbide
- 6mm shank
ARTU ROD SAWS fit a standard hacksaw.
- Carbide grit coated means it can rip cut and saw effortlessly through many difficult materials including steel wire, tiles, glass, marble, steel plate and plaster
- Rod type and flat blade types available.