Manufacturing techniques have been refined and PDC bits are now far more cost effective, often showing significant economic advantages over tricone, regular drag and percussive bits.
Available in 3, 4, 5 & 6 blade configuration in sizes 27mm (1 1/16”) – 470mm (18 1/2”). These bits feature the latest geometries for efficient flushing and stable drilling in a broad range of strata.
- Cable or rock bolt installation for roof support or slope stabilisation
- Geotechnical bores
- Coal Seam and Methane Gas
- Horizontal & Directional Drilling
Our Range Includes:
- 3 Blade Design - Fixed Ports
- 4 Blade Design - Fixed Ports
- 5 Blade Design - Fixed Ports
- 5 Blade Design - Turbo PDC Economy
- 5 Blade Design - Turbo PDC Premium
- 6 Blade Design - Fixed Ports
- 6 Blade Turbo PDC
- 6 Blade Turbo Vertical Premium Series
Fore more information please call or use the IndustrySearch email enquiry box to recieve a colour catalogue.