Infinite Aluminium Piping and Hose Fittings - High performance aluminium piping that is easy to install and simple to extend or modify.
The non–corrosive extruded aluminum provides structural strength and delivers contaminate-free fluid in a leak free piping system.
Features and Benefits of Infinite Aluminium Piping and Hose Fittings:
- Smooth bore prevents high pressure losses and allows for higher flow rates and performance
- No fluid leakage ensures minimum running costs
- Aluminium piping system, smooth corrosion-free pipe,specifically designed with energy savings
- Easy install fittings and patented zero condensate tee
- Ideal for air, vacuum and nitrogen
- Svailable in a selection of colours to meet the required regulations
You can forget about welding copper pipes, threading galvanised steel or screwing together plastic pipes.
The Infinity push-in system is as simple as pushing the pipes together for automatic connection, with no welding, gluing or crimping. Your new system goes up fast, and because the aluminium pipes are inherently stronger and stiffer than plastic pipes, you save even more time because they only require half the mounting brackets. That makes for a big saving in expensive installation time. In fact, aluminium expands at seven times less than the rate of plastic, meaning Infinity piping requires far fewer or even no expansion points.
For more information on the Infinite Aluminium Pipe System please call or email us.
Infinite Aluminium Piping and Hose Fittings catalogue