- 1300 W Long life motor lasts up to 1000 hrs.
- Dramatically reduced need for servicing and parts placement = reduction in carbon footprint from reduced transport to and from service technician; and fewer replacement parts = reduced landfill.
- Unit is 40% more powerful and 62% more efficient than most other back pack vacuum cleaners in the market.
- Using state of the art materials and manufacturing techniques Rocket Vac XP weighs only 4.2kg making it the lightest 5L backpack in the market.
- Use of virgin materials means Rocket Vac XP is a recyclable unit – further reducing land fill and carbon footprint.
- Harness assemblies all replaceable without use of tools (simply thread through).
- Piggy Tail cord assembly means cord replacement handled by operator on site.
- No Downtime.
- No Service Technician.
- No Transport.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint.
IRAM™ Filter System
- A 5L vacuum which fills to capacity = reduced emptying.
- No thermal overloading = reduced downtime.
- Filters washable = less replacement = no service technician.
- Filter bag treated with release agents to reduce adhesion of dust = easy empty.
New Slimline Shape
- Brings machine closer to the users body and reduces opportunity of knocks and scrapes to walls and furniture.
- Closer to body means machine feels even lighter on user.
- Design of upper canister enhances airflow through filter bag.
New Exhaust Design
- No external filter = maintenance eliminated = reduced R&M costs.
- Air directed almost vertically up and away = no movement of paperwork etc in office = increased productivity.
- Quiet – below 70dBA.
Swivel Suction Hose
- Suction hose swivels 360o at lid reducing operator fatigue and making cleaning of air-conditioning vents, ceiling fans etc so much easier.
- Swivel reduces wear and tear of hose connection.
For performance, nothing in the market matches the new Rocket Vac XP.