These specialised blind rivets are the newest in Hi-Q's already extensive inventory of panel fasteners.
Features of Hi-Q Components Blind Rivets:
- The blind rivet is a precision molded all plastic rivet used to fasten plastic to plastic, plastics to metal and plastic to fibreglass.
- These rivets are non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- The body of the rivet is molded in Black Impact Modified Nylon 6/6 and the pin is moulded in black acetal.
- The three-leg design securely locks the panels in place and prevents pullout.
- The rivet inserts from either side of the assembly using standard rivet setting tools. As the pin is pulled through the body it draws the panels together. When set, the pin breaks off even with the head leaving an attractive finished look.
- Blind rivets are available to fit hole sizes ranging from .156" to .260" and a range of metric hole sizes of 4mm to 6.6mm.
- The 14 rivets available in this new product line will handle grip ranges of .028" to .413" and metric grip ranges from 7mm to 10.5mm.