- Suitable for most commercial bakeries or bread product processors, the Agridry Infinity range offers a turnkey solution.
- The INF system uses a rotary drum dryer with gas heating.
- Controls are by way of a touch screen interface through a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- The wet bread is debagged on to an elevator that feeds the product into the bread grinder.
- The resulting wet crumbs drop into the heated air stream and are transported through the rotating drum to the collection hopper.
- From there they are carried by air into the intermediate collection hopper.
- Dust or fines are captured in the filter box, which features removable, washable filter socks.
- The exhaust air is normally vented to the atmosphere.
- The dried crumbs can be released from the holding hopper into a transport system for conveying to other storage, or bagged off (bagging equipment is not included in the basic package).
Models: INF 250 AND INF 500