Automatic cut and feed operation with no operator required (manual stock loading).
Automatic actuator with adjustable speed and position control
Cut length accuracy ±0.25mm with 6m+ maximum cut length
Can be used in manual and semi-automatic saw modes for smaller jobs
Flip-open safety guarding with safety switch stop operation on open
10000+ jobs memory
Optional automatic label or barcode printing
Optional job list optimisation for maximised yield
Improve your cutting productivity many times over.
Integrate and automate your cutting tasks with one versatile machine – fully automatic FA cold saw.
Fully automatic operation with adjustable pneumatic clamps for various size profiles or bundled piece cutting.
Outstanding productivity improvement with significantly reduced supervision time.
Integrated Length Stopper
Manual and Semi-Automatic modes for smaller cutting jobs – no more measuring or setting up jigs even for one-off jobs.
Cutting cycle optimization for minimum blade wear with pre-programmed cycles for standard structural profiles – just select your profile and cut.
Whether you have a 1000 piece cutting job or need to trim a bar to length – FA 3000K can save you time
Brobo Group | Metal Cutting Solutions
The Brobo Group manufacture premium quality industrial machinery to the highest standards which conform to Australian Occupational Health and Safety Standards. Brobo currently manufacture a large range of industrial metal saws, pedestal drills, grinders, specialised purpose machinery and are also a supplier of high and low volume precision machined components.
The Brobo Group has been involved in engineering, design and manufacturing industrial machinery since 1947. Today "Brobo" is a household name in the Australian manufacturing industry. Brobo Group has been progressively expanding their enterprise to be recognised as one of the leading saw manufacturing companies in the world.
- Brobo machines, manufactured in Australia to the highest standard by a 100% Australian owned company.
- We operate a quality assurance system that has allowed us to achieve accreditation to ISO9001.
- We have invested in a significant number of CNC machines to provide a quality-controlled contract machining and manufacturing business.
- We continually upgrade our machinery; develop rapid-change tooling and setup reduction techniques to produce your materials at competitive prices.
- We are backed by experienced engineers and highly-skilled machinists.
- We currently perform contract work for a large number of clientele from the automotive, mining, defence, water and gas industries.
- Comprehensive before and after sales service.
- Supply to engineering and manufacturing industries worldwide.