CBRU - Circuit Breaker Racking Unit
FX - Flexi ble Drive Position
T - Trolley Mounted
The CBRU-FXT is the base unit of Jeff Hort Engineering's range of Circuit Breaker Racking Units and is designed to meet 80% of all racking requirements of High Voltage Circuit Breakers.
The CBRU-FXT can be used to rack horizontally, vertically or scissor lift actions.The CBRU-FXT has been tried and tested on a range of manufacturer's circuit breakers including: Reyrolle, GEC, Siemens, Westinghouse ABB, Hawker Sidley, Honeywell.
With the unique designed spring loaded drive head with quick release Fitting and any number of drive couplings the CBRU·FXT can meet all your circuit breaker maintenance and service requirements ....... with Safety .... the nun1ber`0lIE prlorlty.
By removing the ServiceTechnician from the blast area or danger zone of the High Voltage Circuit Breaker and replacing the 'manual racking"operation with remote controlled CBRU, the risks (Blowout and Flashback} associated with engaging and disengaging HVCB's are eliminated.The picture above (right) is just one of the devastating effects that can be associated
with the racking operation
Features and options
- Fitted with a 24V DC battery power supply
- 240V/110V AC battery charger
- Dual circuit currrentcontrol module with LED display and adjustable _set points ensuring the CBRU-FXT racks the circuit breaker into its correct position without any mechanical or over-racking damage
- Pendant control with 7 metres of cable
- Adjustable drive position ranging in height from 50 mm to 1500 mm [2"'to 60")
40 deg angle adjustment
- Torque guard fitting to drive coupling eliminates any danger of over-racking
- Spring-loaded drive couplings with quick release fitting to suit any circuit breaker that racks either vertically, horizontally or with a scissor lift action.
- Trolley with pneumatic tyres for easier transportation across any terrain
- Weighing only 60kg and designed for easier handling, positioning and manoeuvrability
- DC motor brake fitting to control over-run and ensure accurate positioning
- Stair climber wheels
- Radio controlled
- Dust cover to ensure the unit is kept clean
- Custom built shafts and couplings to suit a range of circuit breakers