CoolJet chillers are designed to take coolant or oil, from a machine tool tank, filter it, chill it and return it to the machine tool tank. Our chillers can be interfaced with a machine tool or can operate as a standalone accessory. CoolJet chillers can be sized for varying cooling capacities (24,000btu - 60,000btu), can be ordered for oil or coolant, and can include a feeder pump or not. CoolJet offers installation kits that include all necessary items for a complete chiller installation. CoolJet can also perform the installation as required.Standard Chiller Features
- Compact heavy-duty construction 24,000 BTU for Coolant - SC24
- Solid-state, programmable digital controller 36,000 BTU for Coolant - SC36
- Integrated high capacity bag filter 48,000 BTU for Coolant - SC48
- M-code activation from machine tool 60,000 BTU for Coolant - SC60
- Casters 22,000 BTU for Oil - SCO22
- Cleanable aluminum air intake filters 35,000 BTU for Oil - SCO35
For more information please click here.