Manufactured for heavy industries and a new product already proving to be popular, CRC Industries is pleased to intorduce CRC Gel-Tac to our range
Gel-Tac is a water resistant, multi purpose lubricant gel that is a specially formulated blend of high quality synthetic oils, with anti-wear additives, friction modifiers and tackiness agents.
CRC Gel-Tac’s non-drip gel penetrates deeply into vital areas, and forms a water resistant, long lasting lubricant gel.
Ideal for use on highly loaded reciprocal moving parts designed for use in workshops, mining areas, heavy industry and the automotive market
Ideal for all types of chain drives, open gears, car wash equipment, bottling plant, hoists, conveyors (including overhead), forklifts, tractors, farm equipment, cement trucks, wire ropes, etc.
Compatible with O-ring chains, maiking this product ideal for use on Forklifts chains
Features & Benefits
- Resists cold, hot and salt water wash-off and high temperature sling-off.
- Non-drip gel
- Reduces wear and friction.
- Reduces noise and vibration
- High pressure performance
- Compatible with O ring chains and most plastics and rubbers.
- Penetrates vital chain pin and bushing areas and wire rope strands, then
- thickens to form a tenacious long lasting lubricant.
- Heat resistant active over a wide temperature range –350C to 3000C.
Size/ Quantity Available
|Product Code||Size / Quantity|