AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a tool to help the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compression's during CPR through visual and voice prompts. Feedback such as "PUSH HARDER", "GOOD COMPRESSION'S" and an adaptive metronome to guide compression rate to help accomplish quality compression's.
The AED Plus offers:
- Support for the full Chain of Survival with easy to understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help for feedback on the rate and depth of compression's
- A one piece, easy to place electrode with an unmatched 5 year shelf life
- A rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55)
- Uses cost-effective lithium camera batteries that are easily replaceable with a 5 year shelf life
- 7 Year Warranty
Other important features: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform (RBW); Intelligent pediatric capability with pedi-padz®II Pediatric Electrodes; Automatic self testing that assures the unit is constantly ready.