What is the Honeycle?
The molecular sieve and silica gel are strongly bonded to ceramic fibres inside the rotor by special chemical crystallisation, therefore the rotor does not produce any powder and offers an extremely long service life.
Moist air passes through numerous small holes in the desiccant rotor which efficiently absorbs the moisture, therefore the air departing from the rotor is thoroughly dehumidified and produces extremely low dew-point dry air, Regeneration is operated under the same principle but in the reverse direction through the desiccant motor.
- 24-hr timer for auto start-up operation and operation fault diagnosis functions
- After cooler fitted as standard
- Adjustable rotation speed of the desiccant rotor
- Motor overload and phase reversal protection
- Display of return air temperature
- Dried air has a dew-point of down to -50°C
- Electrical circuit built to comply with CE safety requirements
PID Temperature Control
The machine control contains PID Temperature controller giving digital setting and display of regeneration temperature, 24-hr timer of auto start-up, display of return air temperature, and audible and visual alarms. Dew point monitor with high alarm and process heater are optional features.