Australia’s first and most technically advanced touch free point of use thermostatic mixer solution.
Designed to satisfy the most demanding healthcare facilities needs. Directly dispensing controlled temperature heated water, eSQX improves hygiene and user safety with touch free operation and offers further infection control by ensuring the reduction of bacterial growth in supply lines.
Temperature is set at installation – ensuring the ongoing safe delivery of warm water. Temperature can also be adjusted by qualified personnel after installation.
With superior durability, energy efficiency plus seamless compatibility with Type A and Type B wash basins – eSQX is an all-round solution for clinical, procedural and surgical hand wash applications. In addition, eSQX is perfectly suited for food preparation and public washroom environments.
Touch free washing using the sensor below the outlet. Ideal for general hand hygiene within health care facilities and food preparation applications.
Wave on, wave off
Above outlet sensor location is purpose designed for clinical hand to elbow washing. A touch free, hygienic and effective solution for surgical scrub and Type A and Type B wash stations.
- Touch free infrared intelligence is just the beginning.
- The innovative thermostatic mixing valve brings heated water directly to the mixer itself – eliminating warm water dead legs and subsequent
- Legionella risk whilst enhancing user comfort and safety.
- Water and energy savings are maximised with a smart, self-purging
- 12-hour flush cycle that expels stagnant water – minimising the risk of bacteria growth in the supply lines.