An array of styles and sizes are available to match Excavators to the task at hand.
- Strong, durable tools designed for structural demolition, material handling and sorting, loading and unloading rock, scrap, pipe, waste material and other debris.
- Operable either as a pin-on attachment or with a pin grabber coupler, without modification.
- Slightly curved lower jaw design allows for easy loading and more penetration into scrap debris and unrestricted release when unloading.
- The tips, wrappers and wear plates are made of AR400 steel for durability in the most abrasive conditions protecting the base metal of the grapple.
- Long lasting tips means a longer service life without the need for heavier wear materials.
For more information on Contractors' Grapples, please click here.
Forest Machine Grapples
Cat® Forestry Grapples on Forest Machines are the proven performer in the woods and on the yard. It's performance you can count on.
For more information on Forest Machine Grapples, please click here.
Orange Peel Grapples
Robust design, lifting capacity and efficiency put Caterpillar Orange Peel Grapples on top of the pile in scrap handling and recycling. The grapple’s four hydraulic tines penetrate deep into scrap piles and grab tight to move the maximum possible material in every pass. This grapple provides superior productivity and efficiency for material handling operators.
For more information on Orange Peel Grapples, please click here.
- Ideal for handling large amounts of municipal solid waste, wood chips, wood debris, and other low-density material.
- Four-over-five tine construction and wide jaw make for moving large volumes quickly.
- Box-type construction of T-1 steel minimises grapple weight and maximises grapple durability.
- Wear plates and wear strips made of thick steel protect the grapple from wear.
For more information on Trash Grapples, please click here.