With the new pipebelt grinder PIPE-SNIPER® the future of pipe treatment has just begun!
Up to now workpieces could only be treated step by step using conventional grinding machines for pipe machining, even under great force. Particularly in railing construction machining all around the workpiece was virtually impossible.
Consequently we have developed a grinding system specially for pipes: For the first time in history PIPE-SNIPER® enable pipe machining with 2/3 envelopment thanks to an optimised clamp gripping system and hence 360 degree machining from a single working position.
Technical Data of the Pipe-Sniper 38602:
- 240 V ~50 Hz (or 110 V~50-60 Hz)
- 1750 watt power
- Variable belt speed from 6 to 20 m/sec or 1000 - 3800 rpm
- Weight 4.9 kg, for belts 40x780mm
- 1 Pipe-Sniper basic machine 240 V
- 1 Quick-Lock cable 4m
- 2 ea Pipe-Max® grinding belts grit 40, 60, 80, 120
- 2 ea Pipe-Max® SC-Fleece belts medium and fine