Molybond Heavy Duty Mining Lubricants include anti-seize compounds, bearing and open gear greases, wire rope and chain lubricants, oils and oil supplements, rockdrill and hydraulic oils.
The Molybond brand made significant progress in the development of its technology with the commissioning of the grease manufacturing plant in 1992. This allowed Molybond greases to be formulated using the latest technology and from this came the launch of Molybond TSG which has now established itself as one of the best performing lubricants on heavy duty mining applications.
ITW Polymers & Fluids is a leading Australian manufacturer of quality branded consumable products used in the industrial, consumer, mining, and construction markets.
These products include:
• Galmet - Metal Protection and Restoration Paints
• Devcon - Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Epoxies and Urethanes
• Rocol - Speciality Industrial and Food Grade Lubricants
• Molybond - Heavy Duty Mining Lubricants
• Epirez - Epoxy and Cement Systems for Flooring, Concrete Repair and Structural Grouting
• Scrubs - Hand Cleaning Wipes
• Permatex - Adhesives and Sealants
ITW Polymers & Fluids products are manufactured in a state of the art factory located in Sydney Australia. With distribution centres located in most major Australian capital cities and New Zealand, ITW Polymers & Fluids is well placed to service its customers in the Industrial, Mining and Infrastructure markets.
As a business unit of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), ITW Polymers & Fluids is supported by over 60,000 men and women, in more than 825 decentralized business units who are focused on creating value-added products and innovative customer solutions.