APC Technology has over 30 years’ experience designing and manufacturing rugged electronic solutions capable of enduring and operating in the harsh environments of the food and beverage industry.
With thousand of food grade units in use across Australia and overseas, we can engineer a solution to fit your requirements.
We offer unrivalled experience and capabilities to design, manufacture, test and support a product that seamlessly integrates into the existing infrastructure. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and deliver a product that exceeds expectations.
Designed and manufactured to protection standard IP66, our F&B solutions are fully sealed, rated to +60° C and available with sealed connectors eliminating all gaps and surface collection points. This prevents the build-up of debris and waste, making our rugged computing equipment the ideal solution for hot wash applications with industry standard cleaning agents.
- Meat processing
- Dairy processing
- Food preparation and packaging
- Fish processing
- Cold stores operation
Every technology solution we prototype, engineer, test and maintain is unique, designed for the specific needs and requirements of our food and beverage clients. Some of our F&B-ready solutions include:
- Fully enclosed IP66 touch screen PC’s and displays
- Panel mount touch screen PC’s and displays
- Industrial grade fanless PC’s
- Rugged mobile tablet and laptop
- Food grade rugged keyboards and pointers
- Accessories: mounts, pedestals & keyboard trays
- Hazardous area PC’s, tablets, keyboards and pointers
- Printer & server cabinets