Itech Corporation recently provided Systems Engineering solutions for a railway upgrade for John Holland Group's Rail Division.
Glenfield to Leppington Rail Upgrade Systems Engineering
Project scope included compressor control and SCADA system, Kingfisher RTU and PCVue SCADA system, design, engineering, software execution, commissioning as well as a Ground Based Warning System, engineered to EN50128 for SIL1 compliance and independently assessed
- Network of 20 remote Rockwell PLC’s linked to 2 master Rockwell PLC’s control a warning and annunciation system in the stabling yard
- Integrated equipment monitoring and maintenance alarming capability
In addition to engineering the systems for John Holland, Itech provided the support and maintenance of the systems for John Holland through the handover period and subsequently for Sydney Trains.
- Project Management
- Project Engineering
- Detailed design of panels and systems
- Panel FAT Supervision
- Control System Software engineering
- SCADA Systems Engineering
- HMI and Remote SCADA Communications
- Engineering to SIL 1 Compliance with EN50128
- Maintenance and support
Please get in-touch with us if you need an Electrical Systems Engineering solution for your project.