The newest Kubota zero turn mower is the complete mowing package. It cuts, collects and disposes grass quickly and effeciently. The integrated grass catcher can be raised hydraulically to a height of 1.8m so a small truck or trailer can be loaded with clippings.
- The GZD15 is powered by a 15 horsepower Kubota liquid cooled engine featuring in built balancing to reduce vibration
- Integrated twin hydrostatic transmissions are hermetically sealed requiring no maintenance except for the occasional fluid change. Speed is easily controlled via twin levers which also control direction - forward and reverse.
Glide Cut System:
- A unique 2 blade cutting system cuts grass and channels clippings directly into the rear mounted catcher. This eliminates the need for a side mounted turbine so running costs are reduced and the overall machine width is kept to a minimum
PTO clutch :
- A wear resisant wet type multi-disc PTO clutch transfers power with absolute efficiency. For safety the PTO clutch is also equipped with an internal brake
- Collects clippings for disposal. It has a capacity of 400 litres and can be raised to a height of 1.8m
15 degree front axle pivot:
- Reduces scalping as the mower deck can follow ground undulations
Hydraulic deck lift:
- Pedal operated deck lift eliminates the strain from raising the deck
To Know More about Kubota Mowers - Zero Turn 15-31 Hp / Gzd15 Please click here