The lightning flash counter is fixed directly on the downconductor using 2 mounting flanges located on the back face. It is designed for a use with flat and round conductors. The counter records the lightning current by induction at the time of passage through the downconductor. No interruption of the downconductor is necessary thus allowing an excellent electrical continuity of the installation from the rod to the ground.
Records the number of lightning strikes captured by the Prevectron terminal
10 year battery
5 Year warranty
Testable on site
Tested in accordance with UTE C 17-106
P8011 has an alphanumeric display & Fibre Optic interface for remote monitoring.
Checking & Maintenance: Indelec has developed a portable test meter to test the flash counters on site, after installation and without disassembling the counters internal circuit functions.
Lightning Down Under | Lightning & Surge Protection
We are an Australian company specialising in design, manufacture and distribution quality lightning, surge and transient protection systems throughout Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific Islands.
LDU with our considerable experience offers a number of services including:
• Direct Lightning Strike Protection
• Surge and Overvoltage Protection
• Earthing/Grounging Systems
• Consulting Services and System Design
• System Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services
We also manufacture and supply:
• Lightning protection products
• Surge protector and protection devices for low, medium and high voltage applications
• Earthing systems and grounding product
• TVSS, signal, LAN and data protection SPDs
• Uninterrupted power supply equipment
• Having 22 years experience in providing quality solutions for lightning and overvoltage issues, LDU is well placed to address any problems which may arise with our customers and service all markets located throughout Australia.
All of our solutions meet and exceed performance standards in accordance with the relevant Australian and or international standards. We are dedicated to supplying cost-effective solutions to problems caused by lightning and over-voltages. Such problems usually contribute to or directly cause the failure of sensitive electrical and electronic equipment.
At LDU we have specialist expertise in protection in industries including: Airport navigation and communications, mining, broadcasting, petrochemical, computer networks, process control, communication/telephone systems, publishing, defence applications, SCADA, federal, state and local governments, security and access control, telecommunications, hazardous areas, transport, intelligent building control systems, water and sewerage.
In a nutshell, if you have a problem with lightning, surges or transients, we can supply a quality reliable solution at a reasonable cost.