Our comprehensive preventative maintenance system starts with an annual inspection of your system and a full report will be supplied.
Any potential issues found can be rectified so that we can certify the system. If no issues are identified then certification will occur and be included in our report. Unlike many of our competitors, LDU will supply a comprehensive report and not a single sheet with tick boxes. By using LDU to inspect your system you can be confident that you have a very good summary of the condition of your system.
Incorporated into our systems are:
- Lightning Protection Systems for direct strike conditions
- Lightning protectors
- Surge protectors
- Lightning conductors
- Earthing equipment
- Uninterrupted power supply equipment
- Power conditioners
- Existing System Inspection and Audit
- Inspection to determine if your building has or requires a lightning protection system
- Inspection of existing lightning protection system
- Risk Assessment to determine if your new or existing building requires lightning protection
- Inspection and testing of your earth system
- Earth Test Reports
Remember, all of the above come with a comprehensive high quality report detailing any issues your system may have and includes test results of the earth system, system continuity etc. It also includes a copy of the current calibration certificate of all test equipment used.
Furthermore our team have a combined experience of over 40 years in the installation of lightning protection technology. They have industry qualifications for:
- Working at height
- OH & S compliance
- Installing systems complying with Australian standards/ international standards
Your system will be repaired by our highly qualified LDU services team with minimal disruption to your services. We use only the highest quality materials.
Please contact our office for further details.