The Electrodrive Waste Bin Trolley system complies with Worksafe's Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines for collection, transport and uploading of non-hazardous waste and recyclable materials (June 2009).
Implementing a waste management plan for a residential facility of 250 apartments was quite a complex scenario however with the aid of Electrodrive's Waste Bin Trolley system, the regular movement of its multiple waste bins (240 litre wheelie bins) to and from a centralised area is now literally a walk in the park.
The Waste Bin Mover teamed with the Electrodrive Tug was implemented at the apartment facility that provided a custom solution of moving its 500+ wheelie bins. It allows the operator to quickly and effortlessly traverse 6 bins at a time, along driveways and up and down ramps with gradients and the best of all, with ease around bends.
Among these benefits, the Waste Bin Trolley system complies with Worksafe's Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines for Collection, Transport and Uploading of Non-hazardous Waste and Recyclable Materials (June 2009).
About Tug Classic
- Customised solutions to suit your facility (solutions for 8+ bins)
- Features Electrodrive Tug and/or Waste Bin Trolley
- Easily traverses outdoor terrain and weatherproof
- Electric powered, quiet, smooth operation with zero omissions
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
Benefits of implementation
- Reduced manual handling, eliminating heavy lifting and pushing
- Increased productivity
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Safe handling and certainy on ramps