Electrodrive's Tug Tough - a custom engineered and low cost implementation solution for big business.
The design and manufacture of refuse and sweeping equipment is literally big business for this well known Australian manufacturer. Every day they move large, heavy truck mounted compactors (garbage trucks) and parts through their production line. Their application engineered product offering is extensive and their state of the art manufacturing facilities operate 24/7, 365 days a year.
To meet the demands of this productivity scale, they are reliant on the use of Electrodrive's Tug Tough. The Tug Tough can move with ease the truck mounted compactors through production prior to fitting to the truck chassis. The Tug Tough has been custom engineered to suit their existing trolleys at a low cost implementation. One operator can move the very large and awkward trolleys within the manufacturing facility that is a "no-go" zone for forklifts.
- Capacity: 5 and 10 tonne models available (both available with optional lifter)
- Heavy duty construction to handle heavy loads
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Easy attachment to trolleys, manual or automated hitches
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
Benefits of Implementation
- Reduced manual handling, eliminating heavy lifting and pushing
- Increased efficiency in process automation
- Increased productivity
- Reduced operator fatigue