Features of EXAIR's New No Drip Siphon Fed Atomising Nozzles:
- Siphon fed atomising spray nozzles require no liquid pressure and can be used with gravity fed liquids or lift liquids from a siphon height as much as 36 inches (91cm).
- Siphon fed nozzles can be used on liquids up to 200 centipoise. The new No Drip Siphon Fed Atomising Spray Nozzles work in the same way our standard atomising nozzles do, but have the added benefit of positively stopping liquid flow when compressed air is shut off.
- When spraying any type of liquid, post-spray liquid flow can cause big problems. Unwanted drips can ruin product function on sealing or mating surfaces. Drips can also ruin the appearance of painted or coated finishes.
- In addition, excess liquid flow wastes precious resources such as expensive coatings, chemicals or water.
- EXAIR's No Drip Atomising Nozzles are ideal where no post-spray drip is permissible.
- When the compressed air supply is shut off, the no drip nozzle positively seals off the flow of liquid eliminating the possibility of drips.
Distributed by Compressed Air Australia, EXAIR's No Drip Siphon Fed Atomizing Nozzles are available in a round pattern and a flat fan pattern. They are for non-pressurised liquid applications that don't require independent air and liquid control.
Applications include painting, coating, rinsing, cooling, quenching, wetting (moistening), humidification and dust control. The compact atomising nozzles feature a patent-pending no drip mechanism and have interchangeable liquid and air caps. They are CE compliant and conflict mineral free.