The SUPOR Phased Array and TOFD Ultrasonic Flaw Detector represents SIUI's continuous pursuit and innovation in ultrasound phased array (PA) and Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD) techniques, which incorporates many latest technologies such as ultrasonic flaw detection, computer, electronics, mold tooling and craftwork.
The SUPOR Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, manufactured by SIUI, has a modular design with advanced functionality. It is small, lightweight, and is easily operated. SUPOR is designed to increase productivity in various inspection situations. It is suitable for inspection of welds, gas pressure welding on rail, pressure vessel inspection, stainless steel and PE pipe inspection.
- Grouping Scanning: It can be divided into up to six groups for one PAUT probe for different inspections.
- Supports two PAUT probes working simultaneously with grouping function.
- Modular design: Phased array module (16/32 channels), Phased array + TOFD module, Multi-channel TOFD module or conventional UT module...
- Simultaneous inspection of PA and TOFD
- TKY software (optional)
- Velocity, Sensitivity, Delay, TCG calibration
- Welding simulation
- Scan setup wizard
- Real time A/B/C/D scan
- 8.4" touch screen LCD with resolution 800 x 600 pixels