They must be tested and approved before they can be sold. Comtest can assist you with the entire approval process to get your product to market.
Comtest conducts compliance testing to ensure that your product is not susceptible to energy hazards, fire, mechanical and heat hazards, radiation hazards or chemical hazards, and meets all the relevant requirements for supply or sale both in Australia and internationally.
- Electric strength
- SELV, TNV, ELV identification and testing
- Leakage current
- Resistance to fire
- Fault Protection
- Protection from electric shock
- Protection from energy hazards
- Physical and constructive requirements
- Creepage and clearance measurements
- Wiring and connection requirements
- Thermal requirements
- Impulse Testing
For more information on our Power Supply and Adaptor Testing services please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.