PowerPac M is based on our flagship App PowerPac and is designed to assist the user of AS3008.1:2009 & AS3000:2007.
PowerPac M is designed to reflect the complex mathematical functions described in these Standards allowing the user to do Calculations quickly, easily and accurately on the go
PowerPac M incorporates tables directly from AS3008.1:2009 & AS3000:2007 from Standards Australia.
PowerPac M App performs calculations including Cable Sizing, Volt Drop and Earth Fault Loop Impedance for V90 thermoplastic and Flexible cables and XLPE cables with the below limitations:
- Maximum load of 70A single phase and 50A three phase
- Maximum Run Length of 100M
- Type C Breaker to 80A
- Material type – Copper
- 5% Max Volt Drop
Upgrade to the full PowerPac App features using the in App upgrade option to unlock the following capabilities:
- Unlimited load and run lengths
- Cable Derating Selection
- Addition of HRC fuses,Type B,D and Custom breakers
- Full Cable Insulation Types from AS3008
- Aluminium and Tinned Copper material
- Short Circuit configuration options
Calculation Warnings displayed in Red to assist the user in identifying potential issues with the calculation.
No longer will the user have to carry a laptop onsite to check a Cable Size, Volt Drop or Earth Fault Loop calculation.