Our focus is on providing a functional, reliable reader to extend the reach of your ID card program.
The EZERead range of readers allow the output of card RFID (UID) or serial number to the keyboard (HID) interface, making them a breeze to integrate with older legacy applications.
Our initial product offering is the Mifare compatible reader, which in addition to the UID reading capability is able to read data from sectors within the Card (Mifare Classic) and output them to the PC Keyboard.
In addition some basic card writing tools are also available to encode small numbers of cards for testing or pilot programs.
The EZERead is a cost effective solution for capturing Unique ID (UID) serial numbers and passing them to the PC:
- Reads UID, NUID, Serial Numbers
- Reads Mifare Classic Sectors
- Output as HID Compliant Device (Keyboard)
- Magnetic Shell for attaching to PC
- Simple to configure Software Interface
- Can be Pre-Configured for true plug an play
- Limited card write back feature
- Supports the storage of a URL for automatic open on NFC enabled devices (Ultralight NTAG203)
- Cards: Mifare 1K, 4K, Ultralight, NTAG 203
- Serial No: 4 | 7 Byte UID, NUID
- Serial Format: Hex or Decimal or Reverse LSB
- Indicators: 2 Colour LED / Buzzer
- Operating System: Emulates HID Keybaord
- Connection: USB 5V/200 mA
- Dimensions: 105mm x 72mm x 16mm
The EZEReader uses a standard HID (Human Input Device) interface over USB and acts like a keyboard. This makes it very compatible with a wide range of software and operating systems.