Our robot experience includes:
- 1st inverted mounted abrasive cutting robot in Australia in 1988
- Plasma, oxy, waterjet and high speed routing and painting system.
- Numerous system around Australia
Robot systems can include:
- High definition plasma cutting sources.
- High speed router with automatic tool changers.
- High pressure waterjet cutting abrasive & non abrasive.
- LPG - oxy cutting.
- Fully enclosed, with dual loading table.
- Sliding or rotary fixture table.
- Robot transfer track - fixed table.
- Fully compliant to as 4024.
- Fully installed, commissioned and programmed.
- Complete training on-site.
Waterjet system can include:
- Sound absorption work cells.
- Abrasive and non abrasive cutting cells.
- Vapour extraction.
- Fibreglass or steel fixtures.
- Up to 4 robots per intensifier.