Commonly known as Delrin, it has characteristics that make it a good choice for many applications where dimensional stability, creep resistance and machine-ability are important.
Call us today about Acetal sheet, Rod and Machined Parts.
Standard stock colours:
- Bearing blocks for metal shafts
- Flanged bushes
- Scientific instruments
- Cover plates
- Camera cases
Features of Acetal include:
- High strength, rigidity and hardness
- Good impact resistance, even at low temperature
- Good dimensional accuracy
- Resistance to hydrolysis
- Good creep resistance
- Low moisture absorption (at saturation 0.8%)