Round & V Belts (VaR) - Volta
Volta Belting produces the largest selection of polyurethane Vee and Round belts in the world. With Volta’s vast selection of products, we are capable of finding the best belt for your application with ease.
All belts can easily be welded together thermally by the use of the ‘Volta E-Z overlap kit’ or ‘WU2 universal welder/F51 plier’ depending on your product.
Volta VaR has had particular high success in traditionally tough environments and has proven to be a superior belt head and shoulders to the rest.
Examples include roof tile plants, brick industries, plywood, ceramics and oily food grade situations such as meat and poultry.
Advantages of Volta’s VaR range include:
- Easily welded within minutes
- Available in hollow style with brass joiners (round belt only)
- Highly durable and resistant to wear, oils, water and industrial chemicals
- Round belt sizes from 3mm to 18mm diameter available ex stock (anything over 18mm diameter is available on request)
- Vee belt sizes from 6mm up to 32mm (d section) available ex stock (E section available on request)
- Many products are USDA/FDA/3A Dairy certified
- Kevlar reinforced belting available for extra tensile strength and limited elongation over time
- Huge range of different profiles, shapes, colours and shore hardness available
- Top coatings (including roughtop) available for special applications
Brendma have solved many issues in numerous markets with the highly successful range of Volta VaR belting, and have proven why this brand of belting is the most desired in the world.
Due to popularity of this product, we offer special discounted prices to resellers and other belting companies.
Please feel free to download our brochure by clicking on the following link:
To Know More about Round & V Belts (VaR) - Volta Please click here