It is a rugged potentiometer based displacement sensor suitable for static measurement in harsh environments. This compact displacement sensor offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing.
MDP44 is available in measuring ranges from 75 to 2500mm with a Voltage output, relative to supplied input voltage. The grooves in the side of the body provide flexible mounting options in many applications. Standard Nonlinearity is +/-0.1% FS for range of 70-150mm, +/-0.05% FS for range of 150-1000mm and +/-0.03% FS for range of 1000-2500mm.
The robust construction of MDP44 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term applications.
- High measuring accuracy.
- Measurement range of 75 to 2500mm.
- Compact and rugged model.
- Wide range of applications.
- Low static and thermal errors.
- Suitable for static measurement.
- Automation applications.
- Hydraulic cylinder positioning.
- Construction and mining industry.
- Aerospace, automotive and rail applications.
- Industrial machinery positioning.
- Valve position control.
- Inspection and quality control systems.