The slow speed granulators in the GSL range feature a staggered 180 mm diameter rotor with widths ranging from 180 to 430 mm. The rotor is directly driven by a geared motor. The low rotor speed reduces the noise level of the machine and creates less dust while grinding. The special design knives of the GSL series can be sharpened easily and do not need adjustment afterwards.The material is fed via a sound absorbing feed hopper that can be tailored to fit various applications and feeding ways. Depending on the requirements the machines can be fitted with a wide variety of hoppers, they are mounted on either low or high level base frames with matching suction bins or bag filling adapters. Quick snap fasteners and hand screws make access to the machine for cleaning and maintenance fast and easy.
Slow Speed Granulators Applications
The GSL slow speed granulators of the 180 series are mainly used in injection and blow molding processes as beside the press machines to grind runners and sprues. The resulting granules are then immediately reintroduced into the production process. The machines can be used for rejected products in the inline recycling process as well. Different hopper and base frame designs make it possible to integrate the machine with most types of injection molding machines and robots.
Advantages of the GSL Slow Speed granulators
- direct driven staggered rotor
- special knife design makes adjustment unnecessary
- easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- slow rotor speed creates less noise and dust
- easily customizable to suit different applications
Highlights of the GSL Slow Speed Granulators:
- The perfect match for in-line recycling.
- The machines can be used for rejected products in the inline recycling process as well.
- Different hopper and base frame designs make it possible to integrate the machine with most types of injection moulding machines and robots.
- The well thought out design of the GSL range allows fast, safe access for cleaning and maintenance. The Quick Snap System present on many models allows access without the use of specialised tools.
- The unique design features of GSL granulators ensure reduced downtime during material changes and maintenance procedures.
For more information on the GSL series of slow speed granulators please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.