B&R has state of the art facilities in Brisbane and Adelaide which were designed specifically for efficient, and quality, enclosure production. These facilities make B&R the largest enclosure manufacturer in Australia by some margin. Our clients include Telstra, major banks, mining companies, ports and more. See LINK for some of our installations.
We use 316 stainless steel in our enclosures and manufacture to the exacting ASSDA specification. This ensures that all welds and the stainless steel surface finish is the best it can be to match the material.
The surface finish we use is far superior to others on the market, we would encourage you to feel the difference between a B&R stainless steel enclosure and one of our competitors products. The smoother finish ensures that less salt can build up on crevices in the material. It is this salt that can cause corrosion, both at the surface (known as tea staining) or more serious structural corrosion. Our stainless steel enclosures last longer in service because of this exacting finish.
We manufacture to ISO9001 and have OH&S procedures to AS4801. This along with our automated manufacturing systems, ensures you of the same high quality enclosures every time.
The B&R range of stainless steel enclosures is extensive and includes: -
- Terminal boxes and smaller screwed lid enclosures
- Flat roofed, hinged door steel enclosures with a range of locking solutions
- Switchboard building system rated to IP66, the only system of it's kind in Australia
- Sloping roof enclosures ideal for mine sites and dusty environments
- Weatherproof (IP66) Data enclosures and cabinets for 19 inch equipment
For more details, see our stainless steel enclosures web page.