- The MT150 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, eoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
- Transducer models are available for special applications including for course grain material and high temperature applications.
- Two-Point Calibration Function.
- Two work modes: Single point mode and Scan mode.
- Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
- Auto sleep and auto power-off function to conserve battery life.
- Display: 4.5 digits LCD with EL backlight.
- Measuring Range: 0.75~300mm (in steel)
- Sound Velocity Range: 10000~9999 m/s.
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Accuracy: +/- (1% Thickness + 0.1)mm, depends on materials and conditions.
- Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
- Four measurements readings per second for single point measurement, and then per second for Scan Mode.
- Memory for up to 20 files (up to 99 values for each file) of stored values.
- Power Source: Two AA 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 100 hours typical operating time (with EL backlight off).
- Outline Dimensions: 150x74x32 mm. Weight: 245 grams.