The new range of OLI Vibro aerator is the outcome of 2 years of research and development in collaboration with WAM Group testing department. In the market you can fine different model of Vibro aerators , and it is very difficult ,even for expert, to identified the differences , if any. Unique and Patented design UNI-Directional air flow ,Tramontana® technology can be found in the VBS that you can identify as VBS Quick Flow ( “S” means for SILO app). Old concepts behind previous VB series have been fully re-viewed in order to satisfy markets demands.
- The aerator family avoids the tendency to pack under pressure generating bridge and rat-holing problem.
- The use of the fluidification system can guarantee a better efficient of the full plant thanks to the mass flow in the load out silos process.
According to powder type, environmental and temperature, the new VBS can cover all your needs. Lower working pressure and consequently less air consumption and reduction are the main benefits. External mounting kit has been designed to be interchangeable to the aerator pad commonly used in the mobile batching plants. Mini VBS series , both for internal and external assembly complete the silos proposal. Thanks to the wide range of working pressure, VBS can replace easily the aerator Pads and Nozzles commonly used in the plant. Mainly suggested to handle: Flour, starch, lime, cement, dry chemicals, and plastic resins.
- Lower operating pressure
- Reduced air consumption
- Unique high efficiency design
- Comprehensive product range
- Retrofit design
- Interchangeable with other aerator makes
- Quick installation
- Rectangular External mounting kit for VBS.
- High temperature membrane version 235°C.
- Metal Detectable membrane version.
- External mounting Mini VBS.