Providing from 20 to 26,000 kg of centrifugal force with 2, 4, 6 or 8 poles, the standard range of MVE External Electric Motovibrators is suitable for all kinds of vibrating equipment virtually in all industries.
The motovibrators come with single phase, tree-phase or DC motor with ATEX ExII3D and ETL, Class II, Division 2 certification for application in the presence of potentially flammable dusts in hazardous environments.
MVE External Electric Motovibrators consist of an electric motor housed in a sturdy FMEA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends.
When the MVE is switched on a sinusoidal centrifugal force is provided by rotation of the eccentric weights. With only one MVE fitted on a vibrating machine a rotating force is provided resulting in a circular movement of the machine. Two counter-rotating MVE fitted in parallel on the same machine provide a linear force resulting in a linear movement of the machine. The requirement of circular or linear movement depends on the application.
- Centrifugal force: 20 ~ 26,000 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings
- Sturdy FMEA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII3D and ETL, Class II, Division 2 certification for hazardous environments
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages matching electric specifications worldwide
- 2, 4, 6, 8 poles three-phase
- 2 poles single phase
- DC motors available
- PTC standard from size 60 (available on request for smaller sizes)
- Split covers for quick mass adjustment on request from size 60
- Stainless steel covers on request from size 60